Wednesday, October 7, 2009

'Tooth Free' whitening gel can be a costly exercise

A "free" process of teeth whitening gel erased the smile from the face Marie Grant - as it cost 90 pounds. Marie, 44, expects that ISPs pay Dazzle White only € 3 shipping, but took more money and claimed that he had taken a subscription. Called me to warn others, as yet not receive a refund from the U.S. company. Marie, Airdrie, said: "I have a gel pen and was not impressed, and thought no more until I received delivery of three additional posts for the same day, brightening up my credit card." You had to pay £ 46 for the "free" trial, € 37 for the other three pins and two further payments of £ 2 and £ 4.48 have been taken. Marie said: "I called to complain, but Dazzle White said that I should be withdrawn within 14 days." He added: "There are dozens of people on internet forums reporting the same problem." Do I Dazzle White, who had promised to assist the issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Marie-card company credit, Halifax, is also the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment