Saturday, October 3, 2009

Radha Mitchell Toothache

U.S. actress admits he was not prepared for the physical length that had to go for his latest thriller clone, in which she stars opposite Bruce Willis. Radha in the film plays a human being and his "surrogate" or a robotic version perfects itself and said that the producers of the film required him to make drastic changes to make your own robot more credible. She said: "They also face the version of the robot, as we dissected physically. Crossed and said," Your teeth need to be bleached "and" We need to change this. "It was very confronting and thinking, 'No, I I will not change. "Then you undergo the process of chlorine and its teeth and find it is incredibly painful. Not recommended. " He also added how to make your character more believable real life, it was necessary to change their appearance again. She explained: "At first I was saying, 'No, I think the human version should be just me without makeup all and all c ** p at." But actually became fun, because there was a padded butt weird teeth and a nose slightly different. "I have put much effort into this type of look has changed and I realized if you can change your dress so nice at random can be anything you want, for what it really cares what they seem

No comments:

Post a Comment